- You may not begin working on your project before 11:30 PM EDT on Friday, September 14. No work may be completed before this time, with the exception of pre-printing or cutting 3D parts or other hardware components.
- You must submit your project at hackthenorth2018.devpost.com before 9:00 AM EDT on Sunday, September 16 to be eligible to present your project.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable and teams with plagiarized work will be disqualified.
- Teams can have up to 4 members of registered hackers who must be present at the event.
- Projects submitted to hackthenorth2018.devpost.com will demo to a panel of judges, where each demo will consist of 2 minutes to present the project and do a live demo, followed by 30 seconds for questions from judges.
- Powerpoint presentations are not allowed. Live demos only please!
All participants and projects are also subject to the Hack the North Code of Conduct.